Bath to shower conversion

Ask a Plumber

For invalid. Needs grab rod(s) installed also.

6 months 317 views

Answer ( 1 )

  1. The Ask a Pro forum allows users to pose plumbing related questions to experts in the field. If you want to request a plumber for some work, go to and search for a plumber in your area!

Leave an answer