Plumbing construction

Ask a Plumber

I need an estimate by a contractor who is registered with the Quebec Building  Association. We need a shower, a handicap toilet and vanity on the ground floor in our home.


3 months 416 views

Answer ( 1 )

  1. The Ask a Pro forum allows users to pose plumbing related questions to experts in the field. If you want to request a plumber for some work, go to Yellowpages and search for one in your area!

Leave an answer