Shallow well design on a creek

Ask a Plumber

We currently have shallow well (licensed 20 ft deep x 6 ft diameter) beside a great creek,  but the soil sloughs and the galvanized culvert is failing. Currently the well is fed by a buried 4″ plastic pipe out into a pool. I need to be able to shut the supply off in order to clean / repair / replace the submersible pump.  Another option might be to place the culvert right into the creek. Have you any suggestions and casing products?

6 months 436 views

Answer ( 1 )

  1. Gentlemen Plumbers

    This is something that a technician would have to come out and take a look at. In a case like this there are so many variables that would need to be looked at.

    Gentlemen Plumbers logo
    Gentlemen Plumbers, serving Edmonton and Calgary

Leave an answer